|Updated: 5/16/2006; 10:29:48 AM.
|Ken Novak's Weblog
Purpose of this blog: to retain annotated bookmarks for my future reference, and to offer others my filter technology and other news. Note that this blog is categorized. Use the category links to find items that match your interests.
Subscribe to get this blog by e-mail.
New: Read what I'm reading on Bloglines.
Wednesday, November 06, 2002
Free XML Editor XRay Version 2.0
: Architag's XRay 2.0 is available for free download. It has improvements in several areas:
- Real-time XML Editing: Parsing errors are shown in real time as you type your XML tags and content.
- Real-time XSLT Processing: XRay provides real-time transformation of XML structures, including HTML using XSLT. There is also a built-in HTML viewer for quick development of XML-based Web pages.
- XML Schema Support: Support for W3C XML Schema (XSD), Microsoft XML Data Reduced (XDR) and W3C Document Type Definition (DTD) is built in. The schema is made available, using XML Namespaces, to validate other XML documents.
- Online Tutorial Subsystem, for learning XML.
- Support for Web Services Description Language (WSDL) and Web Services Extensions
- Other enhancements
- XRay supports intelligent coloring of tags and attributes.
- XML beautifier function creates a properly indented document
- Line numbering, word-wrap and splittable window panes
- Real-time parsing can be turned off for parsing extremely large files. Plus, there is a "lazy parsing" function that validates every few seconds instead of every keystroke.
Copyright 2006 © Ken Novak.
Last update: 5/16/2006; 10:29:48 AM.